Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Meet Mallory Harris

Hello everyone! My name is Mallory Harris and I am so excited to be leaving for Karlsruhe, Germany in less than a month! We leave Atlanta on June 21 and come back July 22.

I am currently a junior pursuing a degree at the Langdale College of Business Administration in finance. While studying abroad, I hope to become culturally aware of the many different societies that are in this world.

I plan to travel to Munich, London, Rome, and Paris. All of these cities are unique and diverse in their own special ways. I look forward to tasting the different foods, hearing the different languages, and experiencing the very different and diverse cultures. Karlsruhe, Germany is centrally located to all of these cities, which will provide me with an even bigger opportunity to experience Europe.

I also hope to be given the opportunity to learn some of the different language while I am abroad. Being able to communicate in different languages is a very important and a valuable asset to any person, particularly those in the business community. Studying abroad will not only be a trip of a lifetime, but an incredible learning experience. I plan to take full advantage of this educational opportunity!


* Mallory is participating in a study abroad program in Karlsruhe, Germany, organized by Valdosta State University's Langdale College of Business Administration and International Programs.

No comments: